|Best Talent||Best Working Environment||Best Performance|
Is Your Leadership Team Having Difficulties With
- Determining who has the personality and abilities needed to work virtually?
- Managing virtual activities and compliance to requirements?
- Keeping the workforce engaged, work integrated and efforts productive?
- Losing your best talent over competition that offered them flexible and more meaningful virtual work options?
We have what it takes to guide you to success.
Library of Knowledge
The Library provides your leadership with knowledge of the dependencies between elements of the working environment. For example, knowing what role is responsible for a work product and what roles use the work product. This knowledge empowers your leadership and teams, enabling virtual teamwork and assuring their ability to satisfy cross-functional dependencies. This is key to achieving a strategic, holistic, and integrated virtual workforce capability.
Assessments and Models
Fitness assessments determine the readiness of your workforce and working environment to support working virtually. Your specific fitness model is an online ‘living’ tool which captures the results, deficiencies and actions, integrated with the Library. These are key to supporting your management analysis and planning activities, assuring readiness, and controlling the execution of your transformation plan.
Training and Certification
Certifying select members of your leadership as practitioners and assessors, establishes the expertise needed to assess, analyze, plan and execute your transformation. This is key to incrementally gaining and using, the knowledge and capabilities needed to prepare for, achieve, and sustain the ability to realize the agile, scalable, sustainable virtual workforce and working environment everyone desires.
We have the real-world experience, knowledge and know-how to do it right.
Management and Control Experience
Serving Private and Public Sectors
Leadership and HR Development
Research and Experience
Research and Experience
Virtual Working Enablement
Research and Experience
We get it – A business transformation is difficult!
That is why we provide the knowledge, tools, guidance and solutions to enable and support you on your transformation journey.
It demands a comprehensive set of fully integrated solutions.
Institute of Virtual Workforce Management Membership
Transformation teams have access to the Institute's Library and Community. Membership is required for access by others. Other needs for access include, professional development, evaluation of the institute, and organizational access supporting vitual work operations. Membership in the Institute includes
- Access to the Virtual Workforce Library of Knowledge.
- Access to the iVWM Community.
- Discounts on solutions.
Virtual game-type team building bringing participants together in a virtual environment, simulating virtual working conditions, to perform team building activities virtually.
- Addresses team performance impacted by the negative effects of working virtually.
- Simulates a collaborative virtual environment targeting improvement in team relationships.
- Makes an effective virtual or hybrid team possible.
Awareness Assessments are used to evaluate alignment with needs for working virtually, to further virtual team development efforts, determine initial readiness to support virtual operations, and support decision analysis in the transformation decision.
- Addresses difficulties in working virtually, including the awareness of business procedures needed for working in compliance with business requirements.
- Assesses, reports, and used to improve performance. Identifies alignment with virtual work situations and the ability to satisfy working dependencies.
- Detects team problems before team performance is affected. Enables and assures a workforce and working environment that is best fit for virtual working.
Virtual Workforce Capability Fitness Assessments and Models
Fitness assessments and models are organization-specific assessments, and the resultant representation, of the readiness of capabilities to support virtual operations.
- Addresses determining the ability of an organization, its resources, and its workforce to support virtual work, and capturing and resolving assessment deficiencies and actions needed in compliance to requirements.
- Identifies alignment with virtual work situations and the ability to satisfy cross-functional dependencies, and provides an enablement tool for realizing your business transformation.
- Enables and assures a workforce and working environment best fit for virtual working.
Training and Certification
Training and certification of leadership in practicing and assessing virtual workforce management, and facilitating virtual team development, establishes the expertise needed to assess, analyze, plan and execute your transformation.
- Addresses managing virtual activities and compliance to requirements.
- Trains and certifies practitioners for leading the virtual workforce in performing in a virtual working environment, and assuring a virtual team's teaming ability and resources needed.
- Enables and assures a workforce and working environment that is best fit for virtual working.
It takes 5 phases to get there.
1. Develop Virtual Team Forming Ability
Begin by having your teams play virtual game-type exercises aimed at improving their teaming ability. Our team building methods are designed to develop the cognitive processes of your team members performing activities in a virtual environment. This will increase their skill and ability to form and function as a virtual team in a virtual working environment.
2. Develop Awareness of Readiness to Transform
Awareness assessments enable your leadership to determine who has the performance ability, and personal characteristics which best align with working virtually, and who may require oversight of ability and characteristics which may negatively influence team performance. It shows the spectrum of individual abilities and characteristics, to enable your leadership to determine and develop individual and team ability to work virtually. Prior to Phase 3, the procedural awareness assessment allows leadership to further determine if business procedures are instituted sufficient to support virtual work operations.
3. Decide, Train & Certify Transformation Leaders
After a decision to proceed into a business transformation, your fitness model is established to capture the results of upcoming assessments. You will select specific leaders for the capabilities you determine to be developed. They will be trained and certified for planning and leading, and/or assessing the teams and resources involved in the transformation.
4. Assess Fitness, Plan Transformation & Implement
Results of assessments are entered by your assessors into your fitness model. Deficiencies are identified and your leadership determines and assigns corrective actions. Your model is then ready for use in analyzing and planning your transformation. As your plan is executed and subsequent assessments performed, your model is continuously updated with the results. This is iteratively carried out over the development lifecycle until the desired level of fitness is reached.
5. Institute-the-Institute to Support VW Management
After transformation, the Library is used as a tool for controlling your organization and program-project work. This provides everybody the knowledge of the dependencies between specific resources involved in the work they are responsible for, or involved in, as it did for the transformation team. This enables and assures everyone knows and satisfies the needs of others. It is in this strategic, holistic and integrated way, that you will be enabled to achieve and sustain the best performance, from the best talent, working in their optimal virtual working environments.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be satisfied the Institute provided you with the strategic, holistic and integrated framework, method and solutions you needed in enabling your enterprise-wide virtual workforce. You’ll be satisfied that using the knowledge, tools, guidance and self-services, your leadership was able to plan your transformation, and successfully implement your workforce 'Going Virtual'.
Implementation provides the type of virtual working environment needed for the best performance, to attract the best talent, and to develop, instead of lose, the talent you already have.
Building a virtual workforce and virtual working environment in this way will make your business agile, productive and successful, and is the key to you arriving at your desired outcome: having the best talent and virtual team performance possible.
Know Where You Are Going
No Virtual - No Work
Download Our Free Guide